Monday, October 26, 2009

For All those who didn't know, and the Five people who did :)


Background:
Ok world. Here it is. The re-introduction of my Blog Cross Sighted. For those who don't know and the five people who did ;). As I said, this is the re-introduction simply because I started this blog in december of 2007 while at Missionary training in Libby, Montana. However because of some family medical issues I was unable to keep posts updated. Now, its back to it. I will be posting at least once a week with what I'm up to and most likely post a bunch of other stuff in between.

Purpose:
Here's the thing. There is actually a reason I created this blog. My hope is to update those interested about whats going on in my life as I am in the mission field as well as share different things that God has and will continue to teach me along the way. My ultimate goal is that God be glorified. Enough said.



Peace out for now homies :)

1 comment:

lauraelizabeth4@outlook.com said...

Hey Caleb ~ I'm excited about your blog...prefer it to facebook because it is not so random. Can't wait to read your posts.